Super Eagles head coach, Jose Peseiro has finally unveiled his squad for the international friendly against Algeria.
Club Brugge midfielder Raphael Onyedika has been given a maiden call up to the Super Eagles, the player has been influential in Brugge Champions League games.
Maduka Okoye is making a return to the Super Eagles team alongside Kevin Akpoguma, Chidera Ejuke, Kelechi Iheanacho and Wilfred Ndidi.
Jose Peseiro also called Nigeria’s regulars, the likes of Ahmed Musa who recently signed with a new club, William Troost-Ekong, Samuel Chukwueze, and Moses Simon.
Emmanuel Dennis and Valentine Ozornwafor have been called up to replace Henry Onyekuru and QPR player Leon Balogun due to injuries.
Nigeria’s 25-man squad for September internationals
- Okoye (Watford)
- Francis Uzoho (Omonia)
- Adebayo Adeleye (Hapoel Jerusalem)
- Troost-Ekong (Watford)
- Valentine Ozornwafor (Sochaux)
- Kenneth Omeruo (Leganés)
- Kevin Akpoguma (Hoffenheim)
- Chidozie Awaziem ( Hajduk Split on loan from Boavista)
- Ola Aina (Torino)
- Zaidu Sanusi (Porto)
- CalvinBassey (Ajax)
- Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City)
- Alex Iwobi (Everton)
- Frank Onyeaka (Brentford)
- Raphael Onyedika (Club Brugge)
- Ahmed Musa (Sivasspor)
- Moses Simon (Nantes)
- Kelechi Iheanacho (Leicester City)
- Samuel Chukwueze (Villarreal)
- Ademola Lookman (Atalanta)
- Emmanuel Dennis (Nottingham Forest)
- Cyriel Dessers (Cremonese)
- Terem Moffi (Lorient)
- Chidera Ejuke (Hertha BSC)
- Taiwo Awoniyi (Nottingham)
The Super Eagles of Nigeria will take on Algeria at the Miloud Hadefi Stadium, Oran on Tuesday, September 27.