- N’Golo Kante Drops Hint On Chelsea Future
- Kante has been linked with a sensational move to Manchester United
- Kante still has a year remaining in his Chelsea contract
Chelsea’s EPL rivals Manchester United has been has expressed interest in signing french international N’Golo Kante as incoming manager Erik ten Hag looks to bolster his midfield.
Kante has a year left in his contract and he said his focused on Chelsea’s final two games of the season, although he admits he will have to weigh up his future in the near future.
If Kante, holds back on signing a contract extension with Chelsea, the club’s hierarchy may decide to sell him this summer in order to avoid losing him on a free transfer in 12 months’ time.
- Ferdinand believes De Jong will be the right recruit for Man United
- Manchester United make €100M cash bid for Napoli striker Victor Osimhen
- Today’s Betting Tips
Kante was Asked about his future at Chelsea, Kante told Sky Sports:
“The only thing that is sure is that I have one more year on my contract. It’s not really my concern.”
“The only thing on my mind is to finish the season with Chelsea well. I’ll think about it at the right time but I just want to finish the season as best as possible.”N’Golo Kante on Sky Sports
According to reports coming from London, Erik Ten Hag reportedly wants to make Kante his first signing after taking over managerial duties at Old Trafford.
Chelsea will finish their Premier League campaign with fixtures against Leicester City on Thursday night and Watford on Sunday.