- Robert Lewandowski is in talks to join Barcelona with Xavi wanting the move
- Lewandowski informed Bayern Munich CEO Oliver Kahn that he won’t sign a new contract with the German giants’
- according to reports Lewandowski has already agreed on terms with Barcelona over a future move
The Polish striker Robert Lewandowski has been trending all over the internet due to the news that arrived during the day on Monday, April 11.
According to reports the Polish striker have already reached an agreement with the Spanish Barcelona for a three-year contract, a decision which Lewandowski has already informed the club CEO and legendary goalkeeper Oliver Kahn on his plans to leave the club.
According to the Polish press, the 33-years-old striker could leave earlier this summer if he gets approval from the club hierarchy.
Currently, the striker’s deal with Bayern expires in the summer of 2023.
- Watch: Cristiano Ronaldo was frustrated after United’s loss and smashed a fan phone
- Wayne Rooney Responds to Ronaldo’s ‘jealous’ accusation, admitting everyone but Messi envies Ronaldo
- Today’s Betting Tips
If Robert Lewandowski were to make the move to the Spanish club, he would become the first Polish player to play for Spanish giant Barcelona.
Lewandowski has be phenomenal in Bundesliga having scored 340 goals in 369 appearances since joining Bayern from rivals Dortmund in 2014.
Is Robert Lewandowski move to Barcelona good or bad?
Barcelona has been impressive under Xavi Hernandez, the Spanish giant were reportedly interested in getting Halland but the Polish striker Robert Lewandowski wouldn’t be a bad signing as he is one of the best strikers in Europe this season, scoring 46 goals in 40 games this season.
Barcelona are building a strong and exciting team ever since Messi left the Spanish giant, and the project under Xavi Hernandez and the arrival goal proving scorer across Europe will make the Spanish club a top contender in Europe.
Leave a Reply