- 2022 World Cup: Mexico to play Super Eagles in a friendly match
- Mexico has scheduled a friendly match with Nigeria as part of their preparations for the FIFA World Cup later this year.
- The Super Eagles of Nigeria failed to qualify for the 2022 World Cup after losing on away goals to the Black Stars of Ghana.
The El Tri of Mexico has scheduled a friendly match with the Super Eagles of Nigeria as part of their preparations ahead of the 2022 World Cup taking place in Qatar from November.
Although the three times Africa Cup of Nations winners failed to qualify for the 2022 World Cup, the El Tri of of Mexico are among the 29 countries that have already booked their spots.
- Antonio Conceiçao in talks with the NFF over Super Eagles job
- Watch: Cristiano Ronaldo was frustrated after United’s loss and smashed a fan’s phone
- Today’s Betting Tips
Mexico has qualified for the Qatar 2022 World Cup alongside the USA and Canada from North American zone.
The El Tri of Mexico will take on The Super Eagles of Nigeria on the 28th of May at the Estadio Azteca stadium as part of the four-lined-up friendlies to prepare for the 2022 World Cup.
Leave a Reply