- The Super Eagles of Nigeria will take on Guinea Bissau, while Cameroon tackle Kenya, South Africa play Morocco
- There will be 32 nations looking to qualify for the Africa Cup of Nations Showpiece taking place in Côte d’Ivoire
- The Lions of Teranga, will be hoping to defend crown as the African champions
The Afcon 2023 Qualifiers will take place from June 23rd to July 23rd which will take place in Côte d’Ivoire.
The draw for the 12 qualifying groups for the event that took place in South Africa and Senegal was placed into group L with Benin, Rwanda, and Mozambique.
The Super Eagles of Nigeria will take on Sierra Leone, Guinea Bissau, and Sao Tome and Principe in Group A of the qualifiers for a ticket to the 2023 Afcon.
Hosts Ivorians will tackle Zambia, Comoros and Lesotho even though they have already secured their place in the tournament as the hosts.
- Top 10 Peter Drury commentary quotes and moments
- 2022 World Cup: Mexico to play Super Eagles in a friendly match
- Today’s Betting Tips
What are the groups for Afcon 2023 Qualifiers?
Sao Tome & Principe
Central Africa REP
Ivory Coast (hosts)
- The winners and runners-up in each group except group H will qualify for 24-team finals in the Ivory Coast during June and July 2023
- Ivory Coast automatically qualify from Group H as tournament hosts
- The 2023 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers start on 23 June, and ends on July 23.