- Rudiger agrees on a four-year deal with Real Madrid ahead of Chelsea’s departure
- Tuchel also confirmed Rudiger will leave Chelsea in the summer
- Rudiger’s contract with Chelsea Football club will expire at the end of the season
REAL MADRID have reportedly reached an agreement with Chelsea star Antonio Rudiger.
Antonio Rudiger contract expires in June and he has rejected numerous offers to stay in Chelsea.
Rudiger snubbed a package worth more than £200,000 a week which would have made him the highest paid defender in Chelsea’s 117 year history.
It is also believed The German International priced himself out of staying by demanding a hefty signing on fee plus a big sum for his agent.
“The situation is that he wants to leave the club. He has said this to me personally. We have given everything – me and the club – but we can’t fight anymore”
Without sanctions we would have at least been able to continue the fight to keep him, but we are powerless. This is his decision.”Thomas Tuchel on Antonio Rudiger
- Afcon 2023 Qualification Draw: All You Need To Know
- Top 10 Peter Drury commentary quotes and moments
- Today’s Betting Tips
According to popular journalist Fabrizio Romano, Madrid have reached a verbal agreement with Antonio Rudiger over a deal with the club.
The contract is said to be a long-term deal, with final details to be discussed.
Chelsea will be looking to reinforce their defense as reports around London says Leicester City defender Wesley Fofana is on Chelsea’s radar ahead of Rudiger exit